Sunday, October 9, 2011

Time for a WORKSHOP!


I know, I know... it's been a while, but I'm back! And I have plenty of good excuses as to why I haven't kept up with my scrapbooking blog...most having to do with our new DAUGHTER Katelyn! We've been home from China for exactly a month, so it's time to get back to scrappin!

This workshop will be fun AND cheap! We're going to make chipboard albums and the workshop fee is only $5~ I found these albums for cheap so I'm passing the savings on to you. The workshop fee includes everything to make these cute 5 page albums, you just need to bring 5 small photos! The "flower" pages are about 6x6 inches, but with the shape, you will have to crop your photos to 4x4 or even 3.5x3.5. It's a simple, 5 page payout and it'll take about 2 hours to complete (that's factoring chat time, ladies!).

I'm holding the workshop THIS Thursday, 13 Oct, from 9:30am to 11:30am. Bring your kids and they can play with Katelyn while we get to scrappin!

Please RSVP my commenting on the blog or e-mailing me at lifeisgood@brianamanda.com

Space is limited to 5 people! Thanks and I hope you can make it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers