Monday, October 17, 2011

"THANKFUL" Banner Workshop




Looking for something to hang across your mantle for Thanksgiving?

How about joining me for a fun 2 hour workshop where we will cut, glue, stamp, and decorate this adorable "THANKFUL" Banner. We will start by using the CTMH Chipboard Banner, measuring 7x6 for each banner flag. The solid chipboard will last for years to come, so this cute banner can be packed away and used again! Everything is included in the workshop fee of $15. The banner, ribbon, glue, adhesive, cardstock, embellishments, etc.

The pictures don't have enough light to do the banner justice. It really is cuter and "brighter" in person! I made use of the Fall color palette as well as my "leaves" stamps.

I'm holding the workshop TWICE on Thursday, 27 Oct. The morning workshop will be from 9:30-1130am, and the evening workshop will be from 7-9pm. Please RSVP soon to hold your spot because I only have 5 CTMH Banners. If I have a handful more of RSVPs by this Wednesday, I can place another CTMH order in time to get here by next Thursday. RSVP Soon! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers