Monday, October 26, 2009

Card Making Workshop!



Now that I'm starting to sell Close To My Heart stuff, I have begun to host events at my home that are "make and take". It is where you come over and spend a few hours making a project with other ladies, and you actually get to take your finished product home with you and have something to show for it! You pay for your paper supplies only, since I have all the tools and inks and what not.

Next Tuesday evening, 3 November, I will be hosting a Card Making Workshop from 7-9 PM. There are 8 different kinds of cards you can make. The cost is $5 for 2 cards, $10 for 4 cards (which includes the paper, cards, envelopes, brads, ribbon, and adhesive). I wouldn't suggest making all 8 because you will be here forever! Please RSVP at lifeisgood@brianamanda.com and let me know if you want to make 2 or 4. Space is limited so please make sure to RSVP!

Below are a few close ups of these adorable cards! I hope to see you at the workshop where we can spend time stamping and chatting!



3 comments:

  1. Amanda these cards are gorgeous! Looks like fun. I love all the little embellishments... the ribbon buckle, brads and the little flowers! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda! I hope your having a nice week. I am not a big scrapbooker, but apprecitae good work when I see it! You are very talented! We are in Sunday School together and I blog, so you can check out our blog. Take care, Ginger Neff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda! I love your blog! I can't wait to make some cards! See you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Followers