Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Scrapbook Layout Workshop!

Time for a fun workshop! I've got 8 "You & Me" Kits from Close to my Heart. The original retail price was $39.95 but I got them on sale and will pass that discount onto you! For the price of $25, you can join me for a 2 hour workshop where we will complete two full 12x12 Layouts (4 pages). The kit will be yours to take with you, which includes a CTMH stamp set (retail value $17.95!). The kit includes everything you need to complete the layouts; cardstock, ribbon, pearls, chipboard, and stamp set. {I have the ink and sponges}.

Layout #1


Layout #2


The "Kit"

The cool stamp set, it's yours!


You will need to bring your:
Paper cutter, choice of adhesive (I recommend removable Dotto), and photos. The pink/brown layout requires 3 4x6 photos, and the green/grown layout requires 1 6x6 photo, and 3 3x4 photos (just crop a 4x6 for these...). You can complete the workshop without the photos and add them later. I also have extra paper cutters if you need to borrow one! So, basically remember your adhesive and $25, and you're set! :-)

I am hosting this workshop twice because I am capping each event to 4 people for space and supply reasons. The dates/times are:

Thursday evening, 23 Feb, 7-9pm
Sunday afternoon, 26 Feb, 2-4pm

I hope you can make it to one of the workshops! We will have fun stamping and cutting paper, and learning new scrapbooking techniques! Please RSVP soon and tell me what date you want (Thurs or Sun). Only 4 spaces available for each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers