Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mom's Scrapbook

Have you been wondering what I've been up to the last month or two? Well, I was working on PLENTY of scrappin' projects! All of which I will post photos of in the next few days! I completed a scrapbook for my husband, Brian, to take on his deployment. I hand stamped 100 Christmas cards to mail around the world. And the biggest two projects, by far, have been completing 2009 Scrapbooks for both my Mom and Mother-In-Law for their Christmas present. I had to get a photo of each of my Mom's grandkids (8) and each of my MIL's grandkids (7) for each month for all 12 months. I completed a 12x12 layout (2 pages) for each month for a total of 25 pages for the entire book. It was quite the undertaking (I think collecting the pictures from 4 sisters, 1 brother, and 2 sister-in-laws was the most difficult part of the project :-)). Thanks guys for mailing and e-mailing me TONS of photos!


Cover Page


January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December


I used the "Magic Moments" Scrapbook Kit from Close To My Heart, which is no longer available to purchase online (but I do have some in stock if you're interested!). The kit included all 24 level 1 scrapbook pages, a spool of ribbon, a jar of brads, eight sheets of stickers and 13 page protectors! Using a kit is a great way to easily make a full scrapbook (a whole year!) without having to put too much "thought" into it.

My goal was to mail it on 18 Dec, but I just finished it this afternoon. It will be in the mail first thing Monday morning (21 Dec) and I hope it makes it across the country to California by Christmas! I hope she loves it!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Grammar (spelling) shark sisters...there are 2 misspelled words! Delaney with an E and Cherish with one R. They are fixed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS. IS. AMAZING. and i know it was a lot of work (made harder by those of us not getting it together to send you photos).
    You totally rule.
    P.S. Didn't you make me one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Amamda!!! I'm sure both Mom's loved them. And not to mention, I think I even sent in a picture for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers