Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Card Workshop!


It is time to make some FABULOUSLY simple Christmas cards! I will be holding 2 workshops for making these cards to try and fit with everyone's schedule. They will both be held on Tuesday, 1 December. The first one will be held in the morning, from 10-Noon, and the second in the evening from 7-9 pm. You can make cards in 5-card increments. The layouts are simple, with only 2 stamps per card, so they will only take about 5 minutes to make once you get the hang of it. Cards are $1 each, complete with envelope! Buy 9 and get the 10th for free, So, $5 for 5 cards or $9 for 10 cards. Your choice....You can make more if you want, too! I have plenty of paper, stamps, ink, ribbon, etc.

Please RSVP to lifeisgood@brianamanda.com if you can make it! Also, let me know if you will come for the morning or evening session.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the cards! I wish I lived closer to I could come to your workshop. I have the paper packet but haven't made them into cards yet. It'd be so much more fun to do with a friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers